That awkward moment when you dry-swallow a trazadone and it gets caught at the entrance of your throat and dissolves a little so you taste that god awful taste for the next like forty years
More than once.
*whispers* by the way I’m a shitty friend and can’t hold a conversation for my life so if we don’t talk for months just know that I still think about you and I worry about you and I hope that you’re happy
The good news is that two and a half years after losing 30-35 pounds in a single month, I’ve gained most of it back. I’m very close to my pre-diagnosis weight.
The bad news? Not a single pair of my pants fit me. They are all too tight. Someone take me shopping.
i am pretty much 3% human and 97% stress
- if we actually say it hurts, that means it REALLY HURTS
- if we dont say it hurts, it probably still hurts
- if we spoke up every time we were uncomfortable/in pain we would be yelling constantly
- never ask if we’re “still sick”
- never act surprised that we’re “still sick”
- we’re probably gonna be still sick forever so please just be supportive and remember that we’re in pain all the fucking time and thats why we’re slow and forget stuff and flake out on you